We are committed to continuous improvement and therefore encourage you to provide feedback on any of our activities or publications.
If you have any other questions or feedback and would like to speak to someone directly, please call using the Contact Details above.
Results from the most recent customer satisfaction research carried out in November 2012:
- 97% of customers rated the Overall Experience as Excellent or Good.
- 97% of customers rated the Quality of the Activity as Excellent or Good.
- 95% of customers rated the Helpfulness of Staff as Excellent or Good.
- 95% of customers rated Value for Money as Excellent or Good.
- 93% of customers rated the Booking Arrangements as Excellent or Good.
- 98% of customers rated the Quality of Equipment as Excellent or Good.
- 95% of customers rated the Quality of Facilities as Excellent or Good.
- 92% of customers said they would recommend us to others.
- Great for exercises and made a good change from the park. My child loved every session and has enjoyed himself. – Outdoor, Templeton
- My daughter has made lots of new friends and really enjoys dancing in shows and events – Dancing, St Paul’s
- My child loves funky feet – good leadership, motivational and positive role model, equity and inclusion for all – Fabulous – Funky Feet, Blackness Primary
- My daughter really enjoys this, especially in winter when she normally wouldn’t get much exercise outwith school – Basic moves, St. Andrew’s Primary
- Both of my sons have enjoyed all the programmes offered. I see them gaining confidence, keeping fit and healthy and making new friends – Football, DISC
- I have noticed an improvement in my child’s ability in the activity and confidence with others – Gymnastics, Douglas Sports Centre
- My son enjoys this activity, has fun, and comes out exhausted, sweaty and happy! – Basketball, Eastern Primary