Leisure and Culture Dundee aims to meet the highest standards of accessibility.
It is extremely important that everyone can have access to all the information on the site, regardless of ability, language, browser or environment.
In order to achieve this we are not only aiming to make our website meet the accessibility standards laid down by the World Wide Web Consortium (link is external) (W3C), but also the various coding standards that exist, to allow the site to be seen by as many client readers as possible (e.g. different browsers, mobile phones, screen readers etc...).
Standards used in development of this website:
- Level "A" accessibility guidelines (All pages)
- Level "AA" accessibility guidelines (As many pages as possible)
- XHTML 1.0 Transitional (All pages)
- CSS 2.0 (All pages)
We have made every effort to ensure this web site is easily readable using plain English. We carry out regular research with our customers and all our publishers attend training to present content in an easy to read format.
The text size for this site can be changed using your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Select the "View" menu, then "Text size"
- FireFox: Select the "View" menu, then "Zoom" or "Zoom text only"
- Safari: Select the "View" menu, then "Make text bigger" or "Make text smaller"
- Opera: Select the "View" menu, then "Zoom"
- Chrome: Select the "More settings" menu, then under "Appearance" use the arrows next to "Page zoom"
If you have comments, or would like to suggest improvements to the website, please use the 'Comment about the Website' form, available at the bottom of each page via the 'Customer Feedback' link.