Central Library, meet at the Children's Library, Thursday 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th July, 3rd & 10th August for a 1pm start
Menzieshill, meet at the Menzieshill Hub meeting at reception, Tuesdays, 1pm for 1:15pm start.
The pram walking groups aim to:
- Provide a fun, informal, weekly walk at a pace that suits the individual.
- Encourage pram pushers to enjoy the outdoors, get fresh air and the feel good factor
- Provide the opportunity for regular exercise.
- Provide opportunities to meet other pram pushers and walk together
- Be as accessible as possible
Our walking routes include around Baxter Park, City Centre and Riverside, and are at a pace to suit the individual. Walkers can choose to walk faster to help improve fitness, take a slower pace to enjoy the outdoors, or somewhere in between. No need to book just come along on the day and please come dressed for the weather.
There is an opportunity for the children to play and families to have a cuppa and a chat afterwards. For more info. contact: Averil Anderson 07385 410666 or email@example.com