Following discussion with Dundee City Council's Children and Families Service. The pools at Grove, St Pauls and Harris Community Swim & Sports Centres will not open before the end of the October Holidays in order to allow schools to re-establish classroom learning.
St. Pauls Swim and Sports Centre
Tel: 01382 307760
Leisure and Sport Dundee
|Swim Lessons and Aquatic Activities||Email: email@example.com|
|Block Bookings||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Children's Tennis Classes||Alex Knight: 01382 436960|
|Children's Football Classes||Email: email@example.com|
|Adult Fitness Classes||Jennifer Hogg: 01382 432333|
|LeisureActive Membership|| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01382 432328
- Swimming Lessons
- Family Fun Swimming
- Lane Swimming
- Adult Fitness Classes
- Children's Activity Classes
- Fitness Suite
- Sports Hall – suitable for 5 a side Football etc.
- Gym Hall – suitable for Badminton etc.
- Dance Studio
We have a vast range of popular and new adult fitness classes to ensure that there is something for everyone.
- View information on our Full Timetable (September 2020) across all of our centres. (446kb PDF)
Adult Fitness Class Descriptions
- View information on our Full range of Adult Fitness Classes across all of our centres. (421kb PDF)
Fitness Class Bookings
You can book fitness classes online, on the App, in person and by telephone. If fitness classes are not included in your membership you must pay at the time of booking.
Online and App bookings open at 9pm. If fitness classes are included in your membership you can book 9 days in advance online and via the App and 8 days in advance in person or on the phone.
You can book as many classes as you want * however, we ask that you only book classes that you are likely to attend to ensure everyone gets the opportunity to book their favourite class.
* We reserve the right to introduce advanced booking restrictions at times where classes of the same type are ‘High Demand’. During such times, the member will only be able to make one advanced booking. Subject to availability, additional bookings for high demand classes can be made 24 hour in advance. This restriction currently only applies to Monday and Wednesday Aquafit at 11am and 12pm.
If you book classes on the App you can add them to your calendar.
You can also check your bookings by clicking 'My bookings' on the App or you check 'upcoming bookings' on the online booking page.
Arriving in time for your class
We kindly ask customers who have booked into a class to swipe attendance at reception at least 10 minutes prior to the class starting, to allow enough time to get to the studio or pool and be ready for your class starting. Please note, if you do not swipe your attendance in this time frame, you may lose you space.
Fitness class cancellations
Isn’t it frustrating when you can’t get a place in your favourite fitness class? Even more so when you find out that a space was available because someone booked but didn’t turn up or cancelled at the very last minute! It may shock you to learn that we have several such occurrences every week. That’s a lot of people missing out on the chance to enjoy the brilliant buzz of group exercise!
Please cancel more than 3 hours before the class is due to start to allow other customers the opportunity to gain a space in the class
|Charges for 2018–2019||Standard||Concession||Active Lifestyle Card
|Active Lifestyle Card
|Under 5 Years Old & Carers||£1.50||£1.40|
|Young-Scot Swim Discount||£3.50||£2.70||£3.20||£2.50|
|Kidz Card Discount||£2.70||£2.50|
|Family Ticket (2 Adults, 3 Children)||£12.00||£10.50|
Sports Hall - Full Hall
Club Development Rates
* Find out more about our new Active Lifestyle Card