Pram Pushing Walking Groups
The Crescent, Whitfield, reception, Thursday 9:45am for 10am start
Children’s Library, Wellgate, Thursday 12:45pm for a 1pm start
The pram walking groups aim to:
- Provide a fun, informal, weekly walk at a pace that suits the individual.
- Encourage pram pushers to enjoy the outdoors, get fresh air and the feel good factor
- Provide the opportunity for regular exercise.
- Provide opportunities to meet other pram pushers and walk together
- Be as accessible as possible
Our walking routes include around Whitfield, the Dighty, Drumgeith and Finlathen Parks, Baxter Park, Riverside, City Quay, Westport and Magdalene Green, and are at a pace to suit the individual. Walkers can choose to walk faster to help improve fitness, take a slower pace to enjoy the outdoors, or somewhere in between. These groups run during term-time, no need to book just come along on the day and please come dressed for the weather.
There is an opportunity for the children to play and families to have a cuppa and a chat afterwards. For more info. contact: Averil Anderson 01382 438866 or firstname.lastname@example.org