Cottage, Strathmartine Road, Dundee (where Francis Street is now) - Ref: WC4219
Group of children standing outside the cottage. One boy has a bread board and a carrying ring in his hand and another carrying a basket of bread. There is also a boy looking out of the window of the tenement on the left hand side with a shop on the ground flooor of the building.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.