Newport-on-Tay - Ref: WC3042
Newport-on-Tay, High Street, St.Mary's Episcopal Church. Designed in 1886-7 by T.M. Cappon.
Standing next to St.Mary's Church stands a Tudor-style grand house with the spire of the Congregational Church in the background.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.