Magdalen Yard Road, Dundee - Ref: WC0345
Magdalen Yard Road is in the south west of Dundee, north of the railway lines and not far from the river.
To the right of this photograph is the Dundee Institution for the Blind (one of the windows has a sign "Upholstery Department").
At the left of Step Row is No. 65 Magdalen Yard Road, Uniongrove, owned by Mrs David Robertson.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.