Kinbrae House, Newport-on-Tay - Ref: WC3027
Kinbrae House, Newport-on-Tay in a Wintry setting, showing the magnificent gates and side gate. Built for Sir John Leng of the Dundee Advertiser from designs by Mr.Heiton of Perth.
Kinbrae House, Newport-on-Tay Purchased in 1955 by the Town Council for development of housing or hotel but instead demolished in 1960.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.