High Street, Dundee - Ref: WC0200
This photograph shows the junction of High Street, Dundee, running eastwards to the right and Reform Street running northwards into the distance.
H & W Tulloch's hattery is listed in the Dundee Directory as No. 3 Reform Street, adjoining William Young's tobacconists at No. 62 High Street.
Interestingly there is scaffolding near the Central Billiards Saloon, which had to be accessed through the passageway somewhat obscured in this photograph by the sun canopies.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.