Bonnygate, Cupar - Ref: WC2429
Bonnygate, Cupar, looking eastwards. The spire in the distance belongs to the Corn Exchange in St. Catherine Street. The building on the far right with the advertising on the side is the Masonic Hall, and the building to the right of that, at the edge of the picture, has been removed to form an entrance to the Bonnygate car park.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.