2017 Holiday Activities with Leisure & Culture Dundee
Looking for something to keep the children active during the school holidays?
Why not come along to one of Leisure & Culture Dundee’s Holiday Activities.
Activities will run Mondays to Fridays, on the following dates:
3 - 14 April
3 July - 11 August
9 - 20 October
Choose from an exciting range of activities including our brand new On the go! Camp; Funky Feet/Urban Moves; Gymnastics; Trampoline; Splash Camp; Mini Kickers; Football; Tennis; Ice Camp and Ancrum Adventure Days!
If you have not used your account recently please try to log in and if you require a reminder of your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name and confirm your home address in order for us to find your account and issue your password.
Please be aware that if your child has not already been registered with us, you are required to submit a "Parental Consent Form".
Easter, Summer and October 2017 bookings are now open, places are first come first served so it is advisable to book early to avoid disappointment.
To see the full list of activities, select a week from the options below or book online now.
Tel: 01382 438808
Connect: New Customers (Not Previously Registered)
Follow the link to our on-line “Parental Consent Form”. Once your completed form is submitted, you will receive an email with your child’s log-in details and a link to the Connect booking system. Please submit a new parental consent form per individual child. (These cannot be grouped together on one form)
Once you have logged into our ‘Connect Online Booking system’. Please select ““School Holidays” as preferred site, then you can then search for available holiday activities. Once you have made your selections please continue to the payment page to secure your booking.
Connect: Existing Customers (Previously Registered)
Follow the link to our “Connect Online Booking system” then type in your child’s log in details (email address and password) which was previously emailed to you when you registered with us. Please select ““School Holidays” as preferred site, then you can then search for available holiday activities. Once you have made your selections please continue to the payment page to secure your booking.
Connect: All Customers (Once logged into Connect)
- Please note that you have 1 hour from selecting an activity to secure the booking by making your payment.
- Please note that if you are making multiple selections for an individual child or for multiple children you can select each booking then log in to your own account click on “Manage Bookings” and you can make a single payment for all bookings made, you can also use this function at any time to view all of the bookings you have made.
- If you have forgotten your password please do not click on “Forgotten My Password” when you are on the Connect Page, as this can only be used by adults who have a single record with no children attached. If you have forgotten your password please send an email to email@example.com and someone will reply to advise you of your log in information.
- Additionally if you do not have a Connect ID please don’t click on “Sign Up Now” as this is designed to be used by Adult Fitness Class participants to register a new online account and will not enable you to create member accounts for you and your children for the holiday programme.
- Once you have made payment you will receive confirmation emails advising of the activities booked.
If you have any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org