LA = Leisureactive Junior/Teen Members ALC = Active Lifestyle Card STD = Standard charge
Refunds - Please ensure before booking that you are able to attend as no refund can be provided in the event of a cancellation.
Urban Moves Dance CampBook Now
Urban Moves dance camp is for school aged children. Based at DISC. Monday 5th October - Friday 9th October 2020 and Monday 12th October - 16th October. Daily 10.00am - 3.30pm. Cost £65.00. Pack lunch, snacks and a labelled water bottle required.
|DISC||1||5 - 9 October||10.00am||P1-7, S1+||£65||£60|
|DISC||2||12 - 16 October||10.00am||P1-7, S1+||£65||£60|
FUN FOOTBALL CAMPS THROUGHOUT THE 2020 SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - DELIVERED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH DUNDEE UNITED COMMUNITY TRUST. Our expert coaches will challenge players in ball mastery, skills challenges, 1v1s, 2v2s etc, fun competitions and small sided games. Please note that venues are subject to change at short notice, however all camps will take place at either Dundee International Sports Centre (DISC), Gussie Park or the Regional Performance Centre at Caird Park. Camp coaches will include Dundee United Youth Academy coaches, Dundee United Community Trust coaches and Leisure and Culture Dundee coaches. This year our age groups will be split into 5+6, 7+8, 9+10, 11+12 then 13-16 to help ensure children get the most out of each session every day. For more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|1||5 - 9 October||DISC||See booking site||Book Now|
|2||12 - 16 October||DISC||See booking site||Book Now|
- Bookings - Bookings can be made by visiting https://leisuredundee.leisurecloud.net/Connect/ Please be aware that if your child has not already been registered with us, you are required to submit a Parental Consent Form You are required to log into each child's account to book and pay for each individual child. We recommend you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Numbers are limited and are allocated on first come-first served basis.
Holiday period LEISUREACTIVE
JUNIOR/TEEN MEMBERS & U18 ACTIVE LIFESTYLE CARD HOLDERS
(5th - 16th October)
Mon 21st September Mon 21st September
- Exclusions - Activities held at McTaggart are excluded from priority booking.
- Payment - Sessions should be booked in advance and payment must be made at the time of booking. Please ensure before booking that you are able to attend, as we are unable to provide a refund should you not be able to attend.
- Registration - To ensure the safety of your child, we ask you to register your child with our staff at the start of each day and to sign your child out when you pick them up at the end of each session. A fully completed consent form must be completed by parent/guardian prior to the child attending.
- Drop off/Pick up - Children aged 8 and under MUST be signed out by a parent/guardian at the start/end of each session. Children over 8 who wish to leave sessions by themselves MUST have a parent speak to the coach at the start of the camp to confirm this. Children MUST be accompanied by an adult until the camp starts.
- Staffing - Our team of staff hold various National Governing Body sports coaching qualifications and all lead coaches hold a valid first aid qualification. All staff are Disclosure Scotland checked and adhere to Leisure & Culture Dundee child protection policy.
- Lunch breaks - All children are encouraged to bring a water bottle when attending any activities. Children booked into full day sessions will have a supervised lunch break each day. For full day camps please arrange for your child to bring a packed lunch.
- Clothing - We ask that your child arrives appropriately dressed for the activity whether it’s indoors or outdoors. For outdoor sessions please supply a change of clothes and sunscreen.
- Refunds - Please ensure before booking that you are able to attend, as we are unable to provide a refund should you not be able to attend.
If you have not used your account recently please try to log in and if you require a reminder of your password, please email email@example.com with your child's name and confirm your home address in order for us to find your account and issue your password.
Please be aware that if your child has not already been registered with us, you are required to submit a "Parental Consent Form".
Please note - Our holiday programmes are inclusive and accessible to anyone who has additional support needs. We would strongly advise that if you book on an activity, you include the additional information in the application form and if you have any questions before/after booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist with your enquiry.
It should also be noted that the following venues may not be suitable for wheelchair users:
**McTaggart – We do not have hoists available at the facility.
***GA Arena – The AstroTurf may not be suitable for wheelchair users.
****Ancrum – Anyone with any additional support needs wishing to take part in any Ancrum activities should contact the centre in the first instance to confirm suitability as our activities take place in distant and challenging environments. Contact 01382 435911 for further information.
Connect: New Customers (Not Previously Registered)
Follow the link to our on-line “Parental Consent Form”. Once your completed form is submitted, you will receive an email with your child’s log-in details and a link to the Connect booking system. Please submit a new parental consent form per individual child. (These cannot be grouped together on one form)
Once you have logged into our ‘Connect Online Booking system’. Please select “School Holidays” as preferred site, then you can then search for available holiday activities. Once you have made your selections please continue to the payment page to secure your booking.
Follow the link to our “Connect Online Booking system” then type in your child’s log in details (email address and password) which was previously emailed to you when you registered with us. Please select ““School Holidays” as preferred site, then you can then search for available holiday activities. Once you have made your selections please continue to the payment page to secure your booking.
Connect: All Customers (Once logged into Connect)
- Please note that you have 1 hour from selecting an activity to secure the booking by making your payment.
- Please note that if you are making multiple selections for an individual child or for multiple children you can select each booking then log in to your own account click on “Manage Bookings” and you can make a single payment for all bookings made, you can also use this function at any time to view all of the bookings you have made.
- If you have forgotten your password please do not click on “Forgotten My Password” when you are on the Connect Page, as this can only be used by adults who have a single record with no children attached. If you have forgotten your password please send an email to email@example.com and someone will reply to advise you of your log in information.
- Additionally if you do not have a Connect ID please don’t click on “Sign Up Now” as this is designed to be used by Adult Fitness Class participants to register a new online account and will not enable you to create member accounts for you and your children for the holiday programme.
- Once you have made payment you will receive confirmation emails advising of the activities booked.
If you have any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org