Dundee Photo Tour
City Centre | £35. Booking Required
Do you enjoy taking photographs? Would you like to learn a little more about photography and your camera? Then come on a photo tour with us!
* Take photos and have fun.
* Develop your photography skills with any camera.
* Increase your creative confidence as a photographer.
* See our city as a photographer and take home the best shots of the city.
* Discover hidden works of art in the most unlikely of places.
* Be part of a small group ensuring hands on instructions for all.
* Connect with the Dundee Photo Tours social media networks to be part of our community.
If you would like to take home some of the best shots of our city then we can offer you a fun filled guided photo tour through Dundee City Centre. You will pass iconic buildings like the Caird Hall, DC Thompson headquarters, McManus Galleries, the City Churches and the Dundee Contemporary Arts Centre and some pretty cool coffee shops too! You will meet some of Dundees most famous residents like Oor Wullie, Desperate Dan and Mini the Minx. And best of all, you will also discover Dundees wynds and lanes with hidden works of art in the most unlikely of places! We'll point you in the direction of some amazing local bars and restaurants as we go. The tour will end at the distinguished architect Kengo Kuma designed Victoria and Albert Museum, Scotlands only museum of design.
Tours run every Saturday at 10.30am and 2.30pm, Tuesday at 6.30pm and on Thursday at 10am from April to October. Visit our website to book.
Information published by Leisure and Culture Dundee.
Promoted By: Dundee Photo Tours
Need this in a different language?