Leisure and Culture Dundee is committed to providing high-quality customer services. We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services. If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us.
What is a complaint?
We regard a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction about our action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by us or on our behalf.
What can I complain about?
You can complain about things like:
- delays in responding to your enquiries and requests
- failure to provide a service
- our standard of service
- Leisure and Culture Dundee policy
- treatment by or attitude of a member of staff
- our failure to follow proper procedure
Your complaint may involve more than one Leisure and Culture Dundee service or be about someone working on our behalf.
How do I complain?
You can complain in person at any of our facilities or you can complete our online form.