Preston Lodge, Bonnygate, Cupar - Ref: WC2432
Preston Lodge, Bonnygate, now converted into private flats. One of the oldest remaining buildings in Cupar.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.