St Andrews - Ref: WC3085
North Street, St Andrews. The old fishing quarter was at the east end with its small traditional houses. The people in this picture appear to have gathered for the photograph.
North Street cobbled. The traditional houses remain today and still retain their original character.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.