Newburgh - Ref: WC3012
High Street, Newburgh. Simpson's furnishing warehouse on left hand side of picture, also known as the Corner Warehouse.
To the right of the picture there is the Livingstone fountain erected by the burgh to John Livingstone of Edinburgh a benefactor and native of Newburgh.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.