Murraygate, Dundee - Ref: WC1269
This photograph looks south-eastwards along Dundee's Panmure Street into the Cowgate, with Murraygate leading to the west at the righthand side.
Milne's Tobacco Factory is not listed in the Dundee Directory for 1906, and the sign may be a relic of previous usage of the building at the end of the Murraygate.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.