Meadowside, Dundee - Ref: WC0355
Thomas Cuthbert's coachbuilding business was based at No. 4 Meadowside (as it was then known), at the junction with Constitution Road.
This section, which faces the Howff grave yard, is now called Ward Road.
The adjacent building (with posters covering the wall space between the door and windows) was the Police & Water Commissioners Office, treasurer James Smith, cashier Finlay Farquharson.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.