Falkland - Ref: WC2552
This photograph by Alexander Wilson shows the end of the High Street in Falkland, where it broadens out and becomes known as The Cross. To the left is the parish church.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.