Esplanade, Dundee - Ref: WC3919
Esplanade where it meets South Union Street. The entrance to Dundee West Station is just out of shot to the centre left. Taybridge Station and Caledonian railway offices to the centre left with South Union Street behind. West Dock Street to the rear centre. The Fish Market to the right with Craig Street just behind.
Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.