Attention all avid readers! If you would enjoy discussing books with other book lovers, a reading group might be just the thing for you.
There are several reading groups which meet every month in libraries across the city. It's free to join and you don't need to buy any books, as these are provided by the library.
Meetings are very relaxed and friendly and we even provide you with tea and biscuits. Why not give it a try!
- Books for Groups (2.4mb PDF)
- Ardler Reading Group
- Arthurstone Reading Group
- Blackness Reading Group
- Broughty Ferry Crime Reading Group
- Broughty Ferry Monday Evening Group
- Broughty Ferry Tuesday Evening Group
- Broughty Ferry Wednesday AM Group
- Broughty Ferry Wednesday PM Group
- Central Library Tuesday Group
- Central Library Wednesday Group
- Central Library Thursday Group
- Central Library Short Story Group