|Seating Capacity||2000 or 1200|
|Standing Capacity||2300 or 1600|
|Ex Area Loading||5 KN/m2|
|Stage||17m × 12.6m|
|Stage Loading||5.5 KN/m2|
|Truss Trim Height||10m from Stage|
|Truss Loading||Stage: 1000 kg.|
|Power||400 Amp. 3-Phase electricity supply as detailed:
32A 3-Phase neutral and earth ceeform
63A 3-Phase neutral and earth ceeform
125A 3-Phase neutral and earth ceeform
32A Single Phase neutral and earth ceeform
63A Single Phase neutral and earth ceeform
125A Single Phase neutral and earth ceeform
400A 3-Phase neutral and earth powerlocks or camlocks
|Sound||Alcons in-house Sound System
8 × QR36 – 2 per side on stage and balcony
3 × SR9 stage fills
2 × BF302 Subwoofers
4 × VR8 Delays – covering rear stalls and tiered seating
6 × LR7/90 Flown Delays, 3 per side – covering rear gallery
Amplifiers – Alcons
4 × EMO E520 Passive DI Box
- Video camera installation with monitors to backstage areas and video outlets around stage areas and control positions.
- Full ring intercom with outlets in numerous points around the hall, stage and control positions.
- Stage management desk with show relay to backstage areas and full paging to backstage areas and front-of-house areas.
- Induction-loop system.
- Plans available from Venue Technician – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provision of a range of accommodation with showers, telephone points and guest WiFi access.
- Stage Door in Shore Terrace, DD1 3AH
- Push along corridor (approx 20m) into lifts.
- Lift doors are 2m wide × 2.1m high.
- On-site parking for event-associated vehicles.
The Caird Hall