Santa’s Winter Nights at Camperdown Wildlife Centre has been hugely popular this year. Below we have some top tips to help you get the most from your special visit.
- Arrive early as the queue for Santa can get very busy. Although the event begins at 3pm you also get standard daytime admission to the Wildlife Centre, so are very welcome to visit the animals beforehand if you wish.
- Please wrap up warm as we are an outdoor attraction and temperatures can be very cold at this time of year.
- Look out for queue waiting times at the front reception and estimated time waiting signs along the queue path.
- Refreshments are available to purchase in the queue including hot chocolate to keep your little ones cosy.
- Look out for the facepainting, arts & crafts, street performers and our new ‘elfie zone.
- If you cannot wait in the queue you are welcome to pick up a present with Santa’s best wishes from reception.
- There is free parking opposite the main entrance to Camperdown Wildlife Centre.
- Outdoor toilets are situated at the main entrance alongside additional facilities inside.
There is free adult wheelchair use, subject to availability. Assistance dog boarding is available, as unfortunately we cannot allow any dogs in the centre. Booking is advisable.
Most of all, we hope you have lots of fun and wish you a very Merry Christmas!
The event will be held from Friday to Sunday this week from 3pm to 7.30pm, with the last entry at 6pm.