This will be awarded to a young team that has been successful in local, national or international competition throughout the past 12 months.
- The nominated team must be from a Club /School / College / University within Dundee and compete in under 18 category or below.
- Only achievements gained in 2018 will be taken into consideration.
- The nominated team must be of a non-professional status.
- Nominations will be considered on the quality of the nominee not the quantity of nominations received.
- Nominations will be judged on the entry form alone.
- Previous winners of this award will be considered, based on the current nomination only.
The nomination will be considered on merit in the following areas of priority:
- Achievements/honours gained over the last 12 months.
- Success relevant to the level at which the team competes, i.e. schools competitions, local events, regional leagues, National, International etc.
- Improvements in performance throughout the year.
- Additional representation of Dundee in regional / national / International competitions or events.
- Special Achievements / honours gained over the last 12 months.
- Special circumstances / barriers that have been overcome.
- Any other significant areas highlighted by the nomination will be considered as long as they highlight a contribution to sport.