Awarded to an individual who has achieved outstanding results in the past 12 months within their sport.
- The nominee must be a resident of Dundee and part of a Dundee based sport club or programme.
- Only achievements gained in 2019 will be taken into consideration.
- Nominations will be considered on the quality of the nominee not the quantity of nominations received.
- Nominations will be judged on the entry form alone.
- Previous winners of this award will be considered based on the current nomination only.
The nomination should be considered on merit in the following areas of priority:
- Sporting achievements gained by the athlete over the last 12 months.
- The level of competition in which the athlete competed in gaining their achievements.
- Personal commitment and sacrifices the athlete has made to progress.
- Improvements in performance throughout the year.
- Special circumstances / barriers that have been overcome by the athlete.
- Any other significant areas highlighted by the nomination will be considered as long as they highlight a contribution to sport.