The following swim lessons waiting list are now open:
- Adult & Child 6mths-12mths
If you would like your child's name added to any of the waiting lists above please contact us on the following e-mail:
We will require the following information:
Childs full name and date of birth, Address & post code, email address & mobile number, preferred centre.
Tel: 01382 432300
Tel: 01382 432332
Learn To Swim Programme
We have a range of swimming lessons and activities designed to suit everyone.
All of our School age swimming lessons waiting lists are are currently full.
If you require any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for any of our Learn to Swim Programmes at:
Our Learn to Swim classes are in block bookings and paid in advance in line with the Dundee School Term - pricing & memberships information.
Children are accompanied by an adult in the water.
- Classes are structured to help gain confidence, develop water safety, basic water movement skills using song, aquatics toys and games.
- Classes are currently full for Monday afternoon and Friday morning classes for 12-24 months and 24-36 months.
These classes develop water safety and confidence through fun games and aquatic activities.
- Parents can watch from the spectators balcony while our qualified instructors teach participants how to float, move through the water, basic stroke technique and breathing skills.
These classes develop water safety and confidence whilst further developing stroke technique, breathing skills, coordination and stamina.
- Children will work through a structured programme which will open opportunities to take part in our full range of aquatic activities.
Lessons for adults who have a fear of water or need to improve their swimming ability or stamina.
- Class numbers are low and allow instructors to improve participants swimming stroke techniques, stamina and breathing skills.
- Lessons for children that require additional support, classes catering for individual swimming needs and abilities.
Classes are suitable for children who are school age and can swim 25 metres, frontcrawl and backstroke, confidently.
- Participants will learn new water skills including sculling, egg beater kick and synchronised figures which will help create a performance to music.
- Participants need to be 5 years old, at school, confident swimmers in deep water and able to swim 25m confidently.
- Participants will learn basic diving skills from poolside and progress to performing from the one and three metre springboard and five metre platform.
- Please visit our Prices and Membership page for details of swimming lesson costs.
For more information or to book any of these activities, please call the aquatics team on Tel: 01382 432332.