At this moment in time our Learn2Swim waiting lists are closed, please keep an eye out here for updates.
Tel: 01382 432300
Tel: 01382 432332
Learn To Swim Programme
We have a range of swimming lessons and activities designed to suit everyone.
All of our School age swimming lessons waiting lists are are currently full.
If you require any further information please email email@example.com if you would like to be considered for any of our Learn to Swim Programmes at:
Our Learn to Swim classes are in block bookings and paid in advance in line with the Dundee School Term - pricing & memberships information.
Children are accompanied by an adult in the water.
- Classes are structured to help gain confidence, develop water safety, basic water movement skills using song, aquatics toys and games.
These classes develop water safety and confidence through fun games and aquatic activities.
- Parents can watch from the spectators balcony while our qualified instructors teach participants how to float, move through the water, basic stroke technique and breathing skills.
These classes develop water safety and confidence whilst further developing stroke technique, breathing skills, coordination and stamina.
- Children will work through a structured programme which will open opportunities to take part in our full range of aquatic activities.
Lessons for adults who have a fear of water or need to improve their swimming ability or stamina.
- Class numbers are low and allow instructors to improve participants swimming stroke techniques, stamina and breathing skills.
- Lessons for children that require additional support, classes catering for individual swimming needs and abilities.