Whether you are new to the studio or just new to us, you will need to complete a short induction before you can access the Fitness Studio.
This is a simple session, where our fully qualified and friendly staff are on hand to guide you through the equipment and start to discuss your fitness goals.
Once you have completed an induction at a Leisure and Culture Dundee studio, you can then access any of our studios in Dundee.
At Olympia, our Fitness Coaches are fully trained in carrying out our new Fitech Health and Fitness Assessments.
These assessments will test your:
- Total Cholesterol
- Blood Glucose
- Body Fat %
- Body Mass Index
- VO2 Max
- Blood Pressure
Once your session is complete, the Fitness Coach will place all of your results together and e-mail you your personalised Health and Fitness report. Results are shown in an easy to read graphical format with a written explanation of what each result means. Our coaches can also provide you with factsheets about certain topics which you may be interested to learn more about.
Fitech Fitness Assessments cost just £6.00 to all leisureactive members and £12.00 to all non members.
Each session lasts approximately 45 minutes in the Olympia Fitness Studio.
You can make your appointment by:
- Visiting the Centre
- Calling Olympia Reception on 01382 432300
- Booking directly with the Fitness Coach
Our 44 station fitness studio has everything you would want and more with our great mix of cardiovascular and resistance equipment, including treadmills, cross trainers, rowing machines, bikes and more.
If you get bored too easily while working out, then don’t despair, as most of our machines have integrated 15” LCD touchscreen displays allowing you to operate an extensive range of fitness programmes or simply watch television with our built in Freeview channels. If that’s not enough, you can even hook up your MP3 player to our touch screens and have your own choice of music. Headphones are required for these features.
Still not enough? Well you will also be able to watch all of the top sports action on our 52” screens which will be showing Sky Sports, ESPN and also all of the best music channels to help keep you motivated.
We have a vast range of popular and new adult fitness classes to ensure that there is something for everyone.
- View information on our Full Timetable (April - July 2019) across all of our centres. (2.74mb PDF)
- View information on our Indoor cycle Timetable (April - May 2019) at D.I.S.C.: Dundee International Sports Complex. (2.74mb PDF)
Adult Fitness Class Descriptions
- View information on our Full range of Adult Fitness Classes across all of our centres. (421kb PDF)
Fitness Classes Bookings
- Platinum Members have unlimited access to the classes and can book up to 1 week in advance via www.leisuredundee.com/Connect/ using your email address and password. If you do not know your password please click on ‘forgotten password’ to retrieve it or contact the Membership Team. All other membership types can book classes up to 2 days in advance. ‘Starred’ classes on the timetable are free for all members and can be booked up to 1 week in advance..
“Connect” Online Booking System
For more information, please call reception on: Tel: 01382 432300.