TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Maximum of 30 children per birthday party booking
- Full cost is £160 ( see below for payment details)
- All children must be 14 years of age or younger
- An adult (over 16 years) must accompany every 8 children
- At least one responsible adult must have attended an induction briefing prior to the start of their session and ensure that the other responsible adults included within the adult:child ratio’s are aware of the rules of play
- The adults are responsible for the supervision of the children at all times
- Adults and children must follow any instructions issued by the Leisure Attendants on duty
- Party’s will consist of one hour in the gymnastics hall and then 30 minutes in the dance studio (the dance studio will also be available during the party)
- Lockers are available (£1 returnable coin) to store any valuables / personal belongings
- The dance studio must be vacated completely within 15 minutes of the end time of the party
- Food / soft drinks may be consumed within the dance studio, however you must adhere to the Food-sense guidelines (see attached). Please note, cooking / fridge space can not be accommodated within McTaggart. Two tables and 15 chairs will be placed in the dance studio unless other arrangements are agreed.
- A deposit of £60 is required to secure a birthday party booking. This is non-refundable.
- The full balance (£100) for the cost of the party must be paid at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the party. This is non-refundable in the event of cancellation within 1 week prior to the party.
- Payments should be made at McTaggart Gymnastics Centre (cash or cheques which must be made payable to ‘Leisure and Culture Dundee’)
RULES OF PLAY
- No outdoor footwear in the gymnastics hall or dance studio (socks may be worn except on the beams)
- Smoking is not allowed within the building or the immediate vicinity
- No food or drink in the gymnastics hall
- Cartons / plastic bottles of juice / water only in the dance studio (No cups)
- Remove all jewellery, badges or other sharp objects
- Children / adults who wear glasses should take particular care
- No running between equipment
- No somersaults on the trampoline
- No somersaults on, or dismounting from the fast track / tumble track or other equipment into the foam pits
- Don’t try any movements on the full size beam that you can’t do on the floor beam
- Don’t support children to perform movements above the responsible adults head height
- Children under 5 must not use the narrow pit or platforms above the large foam pit
Need this in a different language?