Leisure & Culture Dundee still have spaces available for Council Departments/External Organisations who require staff to attend a Health & Safety 1 Day – Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work or a 3 Day – Level 3 First Aid at Work Course.
The Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require employers to provide adequate first aid equipment, facilities & first aiders so immediate help can be given to staff at work if they are taken ill or injured.
If any Council Departments/External Organisations/Public require to attend then please contact me at Olympia on 01382 432320 or e-mail either of the following:
|Dates coming soon.|
Cost per Candidate: EFAW £75.00
Cost per Candidate: EPFA £75.00
Cost per Candidate: FAW £180.00
Cost per Candidate: FAW Requalifying £145.00
Course Times: 9.00am to 4.30pm
Courses Location: Training Room, Level 2, Olympia, 3 East Whale Lane, Dundee, DD1 3JU
|QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)||£175.00|
|QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)||£120.00|
|QA Level 2 Award in Activity First Aid (RQF)||£110.00|
|QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)||£70.00|
|QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)||£70.00|
|Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (RQF)||£35.00|
|QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillation (RQF)||£45.00|
|REC Outdoor First Aid||£100.00|
|SYFA Sports Injury First Aid||£120.00|
- Download our programme of First Aid Training Courses (1MB PDF)
- Download our First Aid at Work Flyer (175KB PDF)
- Download Emergency First Aid at Work Flyer (178KB PDF)
- Download our First Aid at Work Annual Refresher Qualification (742KB PDF)
Our training sessions can accommodate a maximum of 12 candidates per trainer. All candidates will receive a First Aid book, handouts and a First Aid Certificate.
Please note that for large groups (up to 12 people) discounts MAY be available…
The RLSS UK National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) is the most awarded lifeguard qualification in the United Kingdom and Ireland and is also internationally recognised. The NPLQ is an excellent starting point for anyone looking for a career in the leisure industry.
- All candidates will receive light refreshments (no lunch).
- All candidates will receive a First Aid book, handouts, Key Ring with Face Shield and certificate on successful completion of core hours, assessment by trainer and passing a multiple choice question paper.
- All potential learners from L&CD, Dundee City Council or external should ensure that they are physically fit as they will be assessed in dealing with an unconscious casualty on the floor. This must be done for assessment purposes. Any learner not physically fit should consider not attending. Learners will need to wear appropriate clothing and footwear e.g. trousers and flat shoes.
- A reasonable adjustment can be made with learners identified with reading and writing difficulties but the trainer must be informed by the learner or employer before the start of the written assessment at the end of the course. This assessment can be verbally read to the learner by the trainer.