Leisure & Culture Dundee still have spaces available for Council Departments/External Organisations who require staff to attend a Health & Safety 1 Day – Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work or a 3 Day – Level 3 First Aid at Work Course.
The Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require employers to provide adequate first aid equipment, facilities & first aiders so immediate help can be given to staff at work if they are taken ill or injured.
If any Council Departments/External Organisations require staff to attend then please contact me at Olympia on 01382 432320 or e-mail either of the following:
|EPFA||Emergency Paediatric First Aid||Saturday 15th June 2019||7|
|EFAW||Emergency First Aid at Work||Monday 19th August 2019||2|
|EFAW||Emergency First Aid at Work||Monday 26th August 2019||2|
|FAW Requalifying||First Aid at Work Requalifying||2nd & 4th September 2019||4|
|EFAW||Emergency First Aid at Work||Wednesday 11th September 2019||2|
|EFAW||Emergency First Aid at Work||Monday 16th September 2019||2|
|EFAW||Emergency First Aid at Work||Wednesday 18th September 2019||2|
|EFAW||Emergency First Aid at Work||Thursday 19th September 2019||2|
|EFAW||Emergency First Aid at Work||Monday 23rd September 2019||1|
|FAW||First Aid at Work||26th & 30th September & 2nd October 2019||2|
|EFAW||Emergency First Aid at Work||Thursday 3rd October 2019||2|
Cost per Candidate: EFAW £70.00
Cost per Candidate: EPFA £70.00
Cost per Candidate: FAW £175.00
Cost per Candidate: FAW Requalifying £140.00
Cost per Candidate: REC Outdoor First Aid £100.00*
Course Times: 9.00am to 4.30pm
Courses Location: Training Room, Level 2, Olympia, 3 East Whale Lane, Dundee, DD1 3JU
* Contact Dave Slade, Ancrum Outdoor Centre, 01382 435911
** Promotional Course (£150.00 per Candidate)
- All candidates will receive light refreshments (no lunch).
- All candidates will receive a First Aid book, handouts, Key Ring with Face Shield and certificate on successful completion of core hours, assessment by trainer and passing a multiple choice question paper.
- All potential learners from L&CD, Dundee City Council or external should ensure that they are physically fit as they will be assessed in dealing with an unconscious casualty on the floor. This must be done for assessment purposes. Any learner not physically fit should consider not attending. Learners will need to wear appropriate clothing and footwear e.g. trousers and flat shoes.
- A reasonable adjustment can be made with learners identified with reading and writing difficulties but the trainer must be informed by the learner or employer before the start of the written assessment at the end of the course. This assessment can be verbally read to the learner by the trainer.