On the 1st July 2011 the Board of Leisure and Culture Dundee held its inaugural meeting.
The transfer agreement between Dundee City Council and Leisure and Culture Dundee was agreed and signed along with lease agreements and the staff transfer list.
Leisure and Culture Dundee is Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation Number SC042421.
Dundee Leisure was integrated with Leisure and Culture Dundee from 1st August 2011.
- Constitution of Leisure and Culture Dundee (173KB MS Word doc)
- Who's Who on the Leisure and Culture Dundee Board
- Trustee Code of Conduct (183KB MS Word doc)
- Leisure and Culture Dundee Purpose Statement (1MB MS Word doc)
- View a Powerpoint presentation about Leisure and Culture Dundee (3.8MB)
- View the Recruitment Pack for Leisure and Culture Dundee Trustees (172KB MS Word doc) (For information purposes only as the posts have now been filled)
- Annual Report 2011/12 (3MB PDF)
- Culture Annual Report 2011/12 (5MB PDF)
- Leisure and Sport Annual Report 2011/12 (6.8MB PDF)
- Library and Information Services Annual Report 2011/12 (3.7MB PDF)
- Report and Accounts for the period 29 June 2011 to 31 March 2012 (125KB PDF)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy (358KB MS Word doc)
- Our Publications and Key Documents
Leisure and Culture Dundee Board - Minute of Meetings
- Management Rules for the Playing of Golf in Camperdown and Caird Park on the 18 Hole Courses (138KB PDF)
- Management Rules for the Regulation of Camperdown Wildlife Centre (130KB PDF)
- Management Rules for the Regulation of Cultural Services (143KB PDF)
- Management Rules for the Regulation of Leisure Centres, Sports Centres and Swimming Pools (155KB PDF)
- Management Rules for the Regulation of Libraries (170KB PDF)