On the 1st July 2011 the Board of Leisure and Culture Dundee held its inaugural meeting.
The transfer agreement between Dundee City Council and Leisure and Culture Dundee was agreed and signed along with lease agreements and the staff transfer list.
Leisure and Culture Dundee is Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation Number SC042421.
Dundee Leisure was integrated with Leisure and Culture Dundee from 1st August 2011.
- Constitution of Leisure and Culture Dundee (173KB MS Word doc)
Who's Who on the Leisure and Culture Dundee Board
- Trustee Code of Conduct (183KB MS Word doc)
- Leisure and Culture Dundee Purpose Statement (1.06MB MS Word doc)
- View a Powerpoint presentation about Leisure and Culture Dundee (3.8MB)
Leisure and Culture Dundee Annual Report 2012/13 (3MB PDF)
- Culture Annual Report 2012/13 (2.7MB PDF)
- Leisure and Sport Annual Report 2012/13 (4.8MB PDF)
- Library and Information Services Annual Report 2012/13 (4.2MB PDF)
- Report and Accounts for the period 29 June 2011 to 31 March 2012 (125KB PDF)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy (358KB MS Word doc)
- Our Publications and Key Documents
Leisure and Culture Dundee Board - Minute of Meetings
- 18th December 2013 (13KB PDF)
- 6th November 2013 (post AGM) (18KB PDF)
- 6th November 2013 (26KB PDF)
- 31st July 2013 (31KB PDF)
- 5th June 2013 (39KB PDF)
- 13th April 2013 (49KB PDF)
- 6th February 2013 (29KB PDF)
- 5th December 2012 (35KB PDF)
- 3rd October 2012 (17KB PDF)
- Management Rules for the Playing of Golf in Camperdown and Caird Park on the 18 Hole Courses (138KB PDF)
- Management Rules for the Regulation of Camperdown Wildlife Centre (130KB PDF)
- Management Rules for the Regulation of Cultural Services (143KB PDF)
- Management Rules for the Regulation of Leisure Centres, Sports Centres and Swimming Pools (155KB PDF)
- Management Rules for the Regulation of Libraries (170KB PDF)