The nomination should reflect what the club has achieved collectively or through individual achievements of their members and should demonstrate how the club has developed over the last 12 months.
- The nominee must be a fully constituted, Dundee based, sports organisation. (Evidence of a constitution may be requested as part of the panel process.)
- The club must be affiliated to SportDundee.
- The club must show continuous development throughout the past 12 months.
- The nomination should show any club development achievements e.g. NGB accreditation, school/community links, club development plans, increasing membership.
- Only achievements gained in 2018 will be taken into consideration.
- Nominations will be judged on the entry form alone.
- Previous winners of this award will be considered, based on the current nomination only.
The nomination will be considered on merit in the following areas of priority:
- Achievements over the last 12 months for the whole club.
- Improvements in performance throughout the year.
- Representation of Dundee in regional / national / International competitions.
- Developments within the club: new policies / new training sessions / new sections.
- Development opportunities for all members.
- Any other significant areas highlighted by the nomination will be considered as long as they highlight a contribution to sport.